This Blog contains the Best E-Mail messages, Amazing Pictures, Videos, Placement details for Students, English Learning Techniques with Dictionary, Money Earning Techniques with Advertisements from Google, Science, Latest News updates and so on. Please be stay tuned for much more Amazing Stuffs to be placed in this blog within short time, in the future. Thanks all friends, Leslie Prabakar Ruphas V ~~~~~~~~Ping me at *****leslieprabakar@gmail.com*****

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Mathematical Love Letter!

My Dear

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometriclane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose andspherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.

Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a vector ofmagnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radiansmade a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which onlyyou can solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of mylove for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolveyou into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me byapplying the limits from zero to infinity.

You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of mylife revolves around your acute personality. My love, if you do n otmeet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun ismaking an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like an unsolvedpolynomial of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivativesof maxima and minima, of an unknown function.

Yours ever loving,
Pythagoras
De-Morgan's Law,
7th Cross. Binomial Avenue,
India of Matrices - (a+b) ^2

The Free Dictionary Stuff is here... Enjoy and Improve your Stuff!

Word of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Hangman

Sights on my Site!

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online